We only use the best and highest quality of products possible. This goes for our retail items as well. tested and approved.
A CBD Massage Provides Stress Relief, Relaxation and Improved Posture
Incorporating CBD into Massage Therapy and Bodywork
The benefits of both massage therapy and CBD individually provide great relief to the body. When CBD is incorporated into massage therapy and bodywork the results can be even more effective.
CBD will bind and act on the CB2 receptors which can be found near the skin. This will activate the endocannabinoid system to deliver relief.
A massage using CBD offers an unconventional and more natural way to get relief from muscle soreness, chronic pain, tension and stress.
- Stress relief. Lower heart rate and blood pressure in just one session of a massage. Adding a CBD massage to your routine.This can significantly reduce stress levels.
- Relaxation. Your body’s cortisol levels will decrease allowing you to be relax and be restful.
- Muscles. If you suffer from neck or back pain, releasing tension from your muscles is what you are looking for.
- Headaches. Treat headaches more naturally related to stress and tension. By focusing on the neck, shoulders and head tension that can cause headaches is released.
- Improves posture. Poor posture can have cruel effects on the body. Muscles are loose as the tension leaves, there is more flexibility in the body.
- Since CBD is non-psychoactive so you do not have to worry about getting a high feeling from the CBD massage. If you were to get a massage that incorporated both THC and CBD topical products, you still wouldn’t feel a high. This study concludes that the body has a low absorption rate for these cannabinoids and never absorbed into the bloodstream.
For a deeper explanation please go to